This'll be short, 'cause I know that's how you like it.
- Marshall Pruett called me a "good man," today. I like that.
- Lucas Oil Raceway is ginormous.
- One man's opinion says tomorrow's Indianapolis 500 Mile Race will be...ahem...EPIC.
- Currently listening to WMVY.com--awesome.
- The gubment is still predicting 95 big ones, tomorrow. Please take precautions.
- Everyone should meet Pippa Mann.
- Meeting Helio freaked me out.
- Currently milking (See what I did there?) a Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA. Wish they were located in Cincy, not Cleveland.
- If you're on the grounds, you NEED to stop by the Social Media Garage. Lots going on.
- Flat-out rooting for Mike (Andretti), tomorrow. He (quietly) does a shit-load for the sustainability of IndyCar. Can you say every rung of the Mazda ladder?
- Unquantifiable thanks to the Mrs. for allowing me to be absent, mentally and physically.
- Blown away every day that nearly 1,000 peeps actually choose to listen to me. LOL. Thanks!
- This isn't as short as I intended.
- The IndyCar fandom sweet spot is in the middle... my opinion.
- Morning will come too soon, but I don't give a flying @#$%&! It's the Indy 500 and I'll rest when I'm taking my eternal dirt nap.
- The Social Media Garage should make a triumphant return, next year--better than ever.
- The Carb Night Burger Bash is awesome, and all those involved should be commended for doing it.
- Briefly met Lindy Thackston, yesterday. Lovely.
- HUGE thank you to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway for allowing me to be a part of the Social Media Garage.
- Immeasurable thanks to my dad for introducing me to American open-wheel racing.
One last thought. Everyone within the sound of my voice, please have a safe and ridiculously awesome day, tomorrow.
Let's do this.